Tuesday 27 September 2011

A Little More About Us

So, last time I made the giant mistake of letting Isaac do the post... and then Marcie took over... I am very sorry about that, readers. Especially since this means that now Minni, Sean, and Coal want turns. I'll do my best to dissuade them, but I can't garuntee anything.

Anyway. Since you know which one of us has the affinity for which Spirit, I thought you might be curious as to how things are for us as teenage kids trying to do something extremely out of the ordinary. It really is weird. See, when Isaac found me, I was sitting in a tree in Central Park, watching the people of NY do their stuff. (Yeah, now that I think about it, I guess that IS a little creepy... it's fun, though. It feels powerful, to watch an entire town go about its business without the slightest idea that you're watching them.) He called me a Dryad, and some other things like Tree Spirit, Nymph of New York, etc. I thought he was flirting with me. Apparently, he had figured out that I was the Earth Spirit, and he wanted to gain contact.

The funny thing is, he didn't know about Minni. Marcie figured it out, actually, when the four of them abducted me in an alley later that same day. Minni pounced to my protection--she's my best friend, so she's allowed to pounce for such things--and Marcie hissed at her without even thinking about it. Somehow, Spirits can sense each other (apparently. I still can't) and since Minni is Water and Marcie is Fire, there's a natural dissent between them that caused Marcie to unconsciously hate her from the first second. Minni accused them all of being nuts, but when they took the two of us to see the Guardian (the Jedi Master, as Minni calls him), he immediately assured us that they were correct.

So that's how we got here. Questions?
-Thalia

No comments:

Post a Comment